Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bolivia '09


This is a picture from 2 years ago, a missions trip to Tijuana, Mexico. This upcoming summer, I will be going on a mission's trip to Bolivia. I have no clue who I am going with yet, because the applications are not due until February 1st. So far, I really don't know a lot of people that are going. But it's not about how many go, but it is about the work done. I have been on 3 missions trips so far in my life; Pittsburgh, Romania, and Mexico. On each missions trip, God continues to move in my life, the lives of the people on the trip, and the lives of the people that we are ministering to. Currently there is not alot of information available about the trip, as in the stuff that we will be doing on the trip. But now is the time to start praying for the trip, for God's hand to minister to everyone involved on the trip. I also have to raised a good amount of money for the trip. With the economy tight, I know this will be tough. But God is in control, and if it is his plan for me to go on this trip, he will provide. He is Jehovah Jireh, my provider. All I can do is put my trust in Him

No comments: